Boy howdie, that last post really got y'all all flustered! I've had calls from all sorts of long lost folks wondering what in the world was about to change. I'm afraid you may be sorely disappointed. It's not that exciting! Thanks to my friend Tiffany I got the itch for a change of scenery. I felt a little outdated and well, perhaps a bit blah. I needed some updating and a new look... a different look. So I contacted Jennisa and got the ball rolling. It's been about 3 months in the making (she's very good & apparently popular) and today is moving day. So let's go! We're moving. No... not just me and my family... ALL of US... you too. Yes, you. Let's go!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Monday, July 21, 2008
Sunday, July 20, 2008
I'm not sure who came up with these, but my favorite brother-in-law "Chief" passed them along to me. Girls... you know it's true!
9 WORDS WOMEN USE
1. "Fine:" This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2. "Five Minutes:" If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3. "Nothing:" This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4. "Go Ahead:" This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
5. Loud Sigh: This is actually not a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
6. "That's Okay:" This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7. "Thanks:" A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says "Thanks a lot" - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' ... that will bring on a 'whatever').
8. "Whatever:" Is a woman's way of saying "Kiss my GRITS!"
9. "Don't worry about it, I got it:" Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.*
Friday, July 18, 2008
I LOVE IT!!!